What is MyFBC?
Myfbc is a database that integrates with our church records and requires that you login.
FBC Beaverton provides its members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a log in. It is a part of our website where we keep information that would not be available to the public. If you are looking for information that is not considered “personal” then click back to the Home page. Once registered, you can:
- View the church directory & calendar
- View your contributions.
- Submit a building request or calendar an event.
- Stay in contact with your Growth Group.
- Print directories or mailing labels
- Update your own profile with a new address, phone number, email address, or even your family or individual picture.
Any changes made will come to the office as a change request and will not be active until approved.
1. Is my contact information freely available on the Internet?
No, your information is available only to other church attenders who have logged into myfbc.
2. What information can other church attenders see about me?
By default, church attenders can see your name, your home address and phone number and your e-mail address.
3. Can I limit what information is shown?
Absolutely. By clicking on “My Profile > My Personal Preferences” you can select exactly what you are sharing with other church attenders.
4. Won’t this open me up to spam?
No. Since your data is only available to the people of the church, spammers will not be able to access your information.
5. Is my giving history private?
Absolutely. Only you can see your giving history and only when you have logged in. The server is tested daily to make sure that it is safe from hackers and is protected by 128-bit encryption.
6. Why can’t I see my entire group?
The only people listed in myfbc are those who have attended in the last year. If someone is a part of your group but has not attended in quite a while, they may not be listed. Contact us if you think someone should be on your list.
7. I’m a member of a group that is not listed on my account, what do I do?
Send us an email to let us know.
8. How do I update my information?
If you’ve moved, changed your phone number or e-mail address, or don’t like your photo, you can update your record by clicking “My Complete Profile” and then clicking on the pencil icon.
9. How often is the information refreshed on myfbc?
We update the information on myfbc at least once a week: usually Sunday evenings. No changes made to our database are immediately reflected on myfbc.
10. Why don’t my contributions look right in My Giving History?
Contributions from Sunday are typically available in myfbc by the following week. If you are missing recent gifts, they most likely have not posted yet. If you have other questions, please call or email Willy at 503-646-4455 x 12.
11. Why am I unable to sign up for an account?
There are a few reasons that might prohibit you from successfully creating an account on myfbc. The most likely is that you must enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address exactly as we have them listed. If at first you don’t succeed, try a different name or e-mail. If you still have difficulties, email or give Willy a call at 503-646-4455.
12. I’m a ministry or group leader, what is extra for me?
Lay leaders like Small Group Bible Study teachers, committee chairs, and others will be able to see more information about their group members. This happens automatically based on your position in the group. If you need access to something not on your profile, email us and we will check in to it.
How to Create a Log in
Simply click on the link below. To register as a new user, type your first name and last name along with your email address. myfbc matches email addresses we have in our database so be sure to use the email we have on file for you. Also your name has to match exactly. If you are in our database as “william” then using “Bill” will not allow you access. You may change your email address once inside. If the information we have on file is incorrect, you will not be able to create a user name and password. You can email us and we will create a profile for you.